When you purchase from Closet Works, your beautiful new shades, blinds and curtains also have the potential to operate remotely using a motorized operating system. The power system appropriate for your custom window covering depends mostly on the type of product you purchase, however, all systems are built on the most innovative technology in the industry. Motorization is one of the operating system options for most Hunter Douglas shades, sheers, panels and vertical or horizontal blinds. Plantation shutters are not yet available with motorization due to the heavier weight of this type of window treatment. Most Hunter Douglas motorizations are battery powered, so they are easy to install, operate and maintain. The battery pack is hidden behind the headrail, so there is nothing to mar the beauty of your windows. Furthermore, the simple cord-free operation is aesthetically pleasing and safer for homes with children and pets.
Closet Works is proud to offer the state-of-the-art PowerView® Motorization system from Hunter Douglas. Perfect lighting, energy efficiency, everyday convenience — it's all delivered automatically with PowerView®. PowerView® smart controls work with your home's WiFi network. It uses a remote control to adjust window treatments at the touch of a button. Using your PowerView® App, you can quickly create customized Scenes that control all the motorized window treatments in your home, operating together or in any combination you desire. Then, just schedule those Scenes to automatically move your shades to your preferred positions. You can use it to move your shades according to the sun's daily patterns to reduce solar heat gain in summer and solar heat loss in winter. You can also adjust your shades for added security while you're away via the RemoteConnect™ feature on your smartphone or tablet. Whether you want to move the shades up or down, tilt or traverse them, PowerView® Motorization gives you precise and convenient control of your Hunter Douglas window treatments.
- PowerView® Hub: The simple and elegantly designed Hub connects wirelessly to your home WiFi network. It's the central point of control for all your home's PowerView® window treatments, storing your settings and activating your Scenes.
Download the PowerView® Hub Instruction Guide
- Pebble® and Surface Remote: The is the basic remote control for PowerView® Automation. Available in many colors, the stylish handheld Pebble Remote or the wall-mounted Surface Remote puts direct adjustment at your fingertips. Operate individual or groups of shades with the touch of a button.
Download the PowerView® Remote Control Guide
- PowerView® App: Send your window treatments to a specific position via the swipe of your finger or simple voice commands! Compatible with both Apple® and Android™ tablet or mobile devices, the App allows you to designate and customize a collection of Rooms and Scenes. The scheduling feature allows operation whether you are at home or away.
Download the PowerView® Serial Hub API Guide
- Pebble® and Surface Scene Controller: When your tablet or smartphone isn't handy, the Scene Controller works seemlessly with the PowerView® Hub and App to trigger the Scenes you've created, adding even more convenient control.
Download the PowerView® Scene Controller Guide
- PowerView® Repeater: The Repeater is a small signal enhancer that discreetly plugs into almost any outlet to extend signal range and carry command throughout your home. It also provides customized lighting day and night via its illumination features.
Download the PowerView® Repeater Guide
MOTORIZED OPERATING SYSTEM FOR VERTICAL BLINDS
MOTORIZED SKYLIFT™ SKYLIGHT SYSTEM