Career Opportunities: Join the Team
Founded in 1987, Closet Works is the largest privately owned custom closet and space planning company in the country. With around 125 employees, it is a family owned company with a friendly atmosphere and a team centered, positive work environment. We have two primary locations — the office and production facility in Elmhurst, IL and our Showroom on Clybourn Avenue in Chicago, IL.
Closet Works offers more than just a job. When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks!
- Peer Learning Program
Our employees learn from each other through training, best practices and mentorship.
- Professional Development Opportunities
Conferences and certification programs allow us to grow.
- Opportunity for Advancement
We love to develop our employees and promote from within. Show us what you've got and the opportunities will be there.
- Benefits include:
Medical, Dental & Vision Plan; Life insurance; Accident & critical illness insurance/disability; 401K retirement with employer match; Vacation/paid time off; Employee discount on our products
- Great Company Culture: At Closet Works, we strive to be much more than a business. The company culture stresses a strong work life balance and involvement in the community — we know the job is only part of your life and we treat you like it.
- Community partners — Closet Works is a strong supporter of many area organizations, charities and events with the goal of supporting the less fortunate. We encourage our employees to give back as well.
- We like to have fun — The company picnic and annual holiday party are favorites of Closet Works staff.
- We're a family — When you join Closet Works, you become part of our extended family.
Closet Works is currently experiencing rapid growth and positions are available on our sales and installation teams. We are always excited to find the right person to join our company!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through ZipRecruiter.