Highest Quality Materials for All Closet Cabinets: The Best Closet Organization Systems Come From Closet Works!
- Safer — All of the materials used at Closet Works meet or exceed the emissions standards set forth by the California Air Resource Board and are made from safe, ultra-low emission materials.
- Better Materials Means Better Structural Integrity — Closet Works uses M-2 industrial grade 3/4" thick thermally-fused laminate (TFL) material — furniture grade — on all our walk in closets and other organization system laminate components (even for backer board). Many competitor closet organizer companies use melamine over over a 5/8" lower quality particleboard. Over time, the thinner materials are more likely to bend, sag and distort their shape.
- "Contains 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber, and is an ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainability certified product." Source: Flakeboard
By their very nature, composite wood panels — along with agrifiber-based panels — are among the greenest products available for architectural, construction and consumer products. Source: Composite Panel Association
Quality American Closets — Attention to Details and Outstanding Closet Cabinetry Craftsmanship
- In-House Manufacturing and State of the Art Machinery — Closet Works is proud to be a "made in the USA" American Closet organizer company! We manufacture all of our own closet systems locally in our 60,000 sq. ft. Elmhurst IL state-of-the-art production facility. Our craftsmen go to great lengths to assure the product is built to exact specifications and to make sure that you, as the customer, are as happy with the finished product as we are.
- Edge banding on ALL exposed sides — Unlike competitors, Closet Works edge bands all exposed edges of the system including the bottom for a clean and finished look. Most competitors do not provide edge banding to the bottom of vertical panels. Omitting this important step can allow sweaters and other clothing to snag on the rough bottom edge.
- Closet Shelving — For fixed shelves, Closet Works uses quick-fit through-anchor construction that allows for continuous shelving at the same height. We use locking cams that are preinstalled for you and secured to the shelf in two locations with a outrigger arm with a simple twist of the anchor screw. Some competitors use screws to hold shelves together and the shelves must be staggered to access the screws.
- Suspended Systems — Closet Works uses a robust adjustable hanger bracket suspension system to hang panels and allow for adjustment in up/down directions and forward/backward directions. Many of our competitors don't use suspension brackets. Panels are hung directly on the rail which then takes the weight of the system. This is often a point of system failure. In addition, our suspension brackets come with plastic covers to hide them, including any hardware used to secure the rail to the wall, after installation is complete. Competitors use a steel rail that has no cover included and won't offer the same kind of clean finish to your system.
- Floor Based Systems — If you select a backing for your system, Closet Works will use the same 3/4" laminate as used on the rest of the system and secure it to the side panels. Some of our competitors use very thin material that they simply glue to the wall.
Affordable Closets, Cabinets & Lifetime Warranty
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty on the products we manufacture and install. We also offer an unprecedented design guarantee that allows you to make minor design changes for up to 90 days after your installation at no charge.
- Price Match Promise — Closet Works is proud to match the price of any competitive closet organizer company's quote given equal design, material, construction and service*. We offer a custom product and there are many factors to consider when designing your project. *Even when designs appear similar, chances are they have many differences that affects the overall price. The bottom line is Closet Works wants to be the best value & we want to earn your business!
Our Staff — Simply the Best in the Business
All Closet Works employees have been through a rigorous screening process before joining the company. Most of our designers have been with us for an average of 12 or more years. We hire experienced professionals with a proven track record in successfully providing high-end closet and storage solutions for a discerning clientele.
All of our installers are courteous, professional, bonded and insured. No matter if they're installing a closet, garage or pantry, our installers will set up your custom system to the designers exact specifications. Most systems are installed in one day and our installers take care and consideration when working in your home. From the moment our Closet Works van arrives at your home to the moment your new custom system is complete, our installers make sure to never leave a mess.
Closet Works everyday price usually beats the competition's sale price. Additionally, 0% financing is available to qualified buyers, making your dream closet even more affordable!